blog link

blog link
bloglink

Monday, October 8, 2012

Call me HOTGUY!

Master7 told me last night if he could be any superhero, he'd be Hotguy.

"Who?" I asked him. 


Master20's lifelong obsession with all things geeky means I have a better than necessary knowledge of the world of superheroes. And all things Pokemon. 


I don't know which superhero I'd want to be but if I could choose to be a Pokemon I'd be Snorlax - he only wakes up to eat. Although having said that, Master7's superhero choice was sounding a bit of alright.


"Hotguy!" Master7 repeated to me, and my head filled with images of a caped crusader lounging against a bar giving passing women the old nudge nudge wink wink treatment: using his powers of hotness to save them from having nothing to dream about - a bit like the guy in the Old Spice ads. But Master7's next comment pointed me in the right direction. "From The Avengers."


I couldn't remember a Hotguy in The Avengers movie, although Tracey seemed to take a long time to answer my questions whenever Thor was onscreen. 


"You know, Dad, with the bow and arrows."


I mentally ticked off the Avengers - Ironman, Hulk, Captain Underpants....


"Oh!" I said, connecting the dots. "You mean Hawkeye."


I'm really glad we cleared that up. 





Our 'BIG FAMILY little income' Facebook Page
Our 'BIG FAMILY little income' Blog

'raising a family on little more than laughs'


(don't forget to thank our sponsors by clicking their links)




3 comments:

Nicholas Redd said...

HOTGUY ? ! ? ! That's awesome. I'm saying that now whenever this question comes up at office parties or family reunions. Ha ha. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I know, right! I've already adopted it myself.

Egg Recipes said...

Lovely blog you havee here


Popular Posts