We picked up a $1 paint set from a shit-shop and it has kept the kids amused for days. Over the years we've bought toys worth hundreds of dollars which haven't kept their genuine interest for longer than a few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Popular Posts
-
I rolled over this morning and nearly jumped out of my skin - Tracey was sitting up in bed facing me. "I think you better have a ...
-
The last 24 hours have been a bit of a whirlwind. Last night the kids and I sat on the balcony and wet the baby's head - me wit...
-
CONSTRUCTION SKILLS. A father will need to know how to assemble everything from Lego spaceships to pushbikes to swing sets...
-
A friend of mine, whose five kids have moved out, was fretting to me this evening about Christmas. She's very worried the whole famil...
-
Hi guys As you may have guessed, I've moved to my own website now :) Exciting times. I'm giving away a Lego set this week...
-
You know that whole thing where we become our parents? Well it's happening to me. As a young sprog at school I remember hearing t...
-
With first day of the new school year tomorrow, it can only mean one thing - it's cake baking time! As you'll see, things didn...
-
Is there anything more annoying than walking outside and finding your house has been egged!! No wait: I wrote that wrong. Is there anythi...
-
Competition ends on Tuesday 6th May 2014. Big Family Little Income has a new page a Rafflecopter giveaway Big Family Little Inco...
-
A family member has taken their little family away for two days well deserved R & R so we're babysitting their talking bird. I me...
No comments:
Post a Comment