blog link

blog link
bloglink

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Tip

My lack of night vision has again given Tracey a hearty laugh.

Tonight I was putting out the rubbish after dinner. The bin was so full and so heavy I didn't want to risk pulling the bag out so I carried, grunting and straining, the whole bin out to the wheelie bin.

Heaving the bin up to empty it, I heard a few things fall out.

'Bloody hell!' I thought to myself. I couldn't see a thing so I fumbled around the ground and picked up some papers and empty strawberry punnets and rockmelon skins and -

- an opened dirty nappy.

Tracey, who watched the whole thing from the kitchen window, was mightily amused. When you've got kids life has a shitty sense of humour, doesn't it?

Meanwhile I've decided tonight might be a good night to stop biting my nails.







Our 'BIG FAMILY little income' Facebook Page
Our 'BIG FAMILY little income' Blog

'raising a family on little more than laughs'


(don't forget to thank our sponsors by clicking their links)


No comments:


Popular Posts