blog link

blog link
bloglink

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sugarbowl





If a spoonful of sugar is so good it justifies having a song written about it, a bowl full of sugar must be even better. Right?

Just in case you thought last week's mess was a one off and I was exaggerating I've posted this week's effort. I'd poured some sugar into the little white souffle cup so I didn't have to bring the big sugar container out onto the balcony. A good thing I did. After they'd finished their cereal I was playing table soccer with Miss4, Master6 and Miss8 and while my back was turned Miss2 decided rather than sprinkle some sugar on her cereal she'd sprinkle some cereal on her sugar. Then eat it with her fingers.

And in case you're wondering, I haven't missed the fact these messes seem to occur primarily on the mornings Tracey is sleeping in. Clearly she'll have to stop doing that.





No comments:


Popular Posts