blog link

blog link
bloglink

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The importance of background checks

Tracey took advantage of a rare glimpse of sunlight to take photos of a couple of the kids.

"Can you come out and spot for me?" she asked me.

"Not right now, Tracey. You do realize I was sleeping?" I mentioned. "You'll be right. It's only our kids and they know what they're doing." What could possibly go wrong?

Later that night when Tracey began going through the photos we found out. Funny as it is, I don't think I'll be allowed to roll over and go back to my nap next time.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all. I love the photo JUST the way it is. Secondly CONGRATULATIONS on having such a clean white fluffy dog considering the rain we have had of late I am seriously impressed!! Ours is a black and white (mostly black) and he is a disgrace compared. Kudos guys Kudos.

Unknown said...

I suspect Jazz may have been photoshopped :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for making me laugh out loud!! Christine G


Popular Posts